You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Trip Reports

Trip Reports Coming - MIA - MAD - MIA

Share your latest flight experience or aviation-related poetry with us.

miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 05 Jun 09, 20:25Post
I'll be flying on Monday to MAD to look at a damaged 757.

AA has upgraded their equipment on this route; it used to be a 763, now it is a 772.

BOLO for the reports next week. :)
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 05 Jun 09, 20:30Post
miamiair wrote:I'll be flying on Monday to MAD to look at a damaged 757.

AA has upgraded their equipment on this route; it used to be a 763, now it is a 772.

BOLO for the reports next week. :)

Damnit!!!

JPetek is in Paris, just in from Barcelona; Miami is jetting off to Madrid . . . and I am going to Maui . . . . just Maui.

WTF?!

{grumpy}
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
BCA 05 Jun 09, 20:48Post
ANCFlyer wrote:JPetek is in Paris, just in from Barcelona; Miami is jetting off to Madrid . . . and I am going to Maui . . . . just Maui.

WTF?!

{grumpy}

WHAA! WHAA! I feel so bad for you. {silly}

My ENTIRE company is getting together next week at the Ritz Carlton in SJU. I should be living the high-life.. but the damn doctor said no because Shandi's about ready to pop.
Moral of the story: Before you get busy with wife at fertile time of the month - make sure it's not going to interfere with your all-expense paid trip to Puerto Rico. :(

But on the up-side - I just clicked the Book button for a trip to Puerto Vallarta. ABQ-PHX-PVR on US (A320's & A319's) - 29 Oct 2009 thru 4 Nov 2009. Now I've got something too look forward to. 8)
CO777ER (Database Editor & Founding Member) 06 Jun 09, 04:33Post
Ditto with the upcoming TR. IAH-EWR-FCO CDG-IAH.
piercey 06 Jun 09, 04:51Post
Boo-hoo. You are "only" going to Maui or Puerto Vallarta. I'll trade one of you for the place I'm currently in, or the fact that it's back home tomorrow and back to work on Wednesday. :( Oh well.

[/sarcasm]

The city is really starting to grow on me, so I don't care. Now to start saving money for books. Yay.
From a couch in Texas
piercey in ...?
swatpamike (Founding Member) 07 Jun 09, 00:57Post
Still stuck in BHM. Have not been back to TPA in 2 months. Miss the dog and the wife.

Cheers

Michael
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 07 Jun 09, 02:28Post
swatpamike wrote:Still stuck in BHM. Have not been back to TPA in 2 months. Miss the dog and the wife.

Cheers

Michael

In that order . . . {duck}

Don't you tell her I said that . . . ;)
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 07 Jun 09, 03:25Post
We need more TRs around here. Waiting eagerly!
Spicoli 07 Jun 09, 11:44Post
Don't forget; I'm in Beirut. I had one crazy trip on the way over here, I just haven't had time to write it out or anything. The pictures haven't been uploaded either.

That'll come down the pike soon. The return trip at the end of the month ought to be pretty awesome too.

So you'll all have that to look forward to.
I root for natural disasters.

"Feast." A novel. (by Spicoli himself)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FJJKOZS
piercey 07 Jun 09, 16:14Post
Spicoli wrote:Don't forget; I'm in Beirut..... The return trip at the end of the month ought to be pretty awesome too.

Tell us how getting on that refugee heli at the embassy was. Make sure to take pics. ;)

jk, get back to the states in one piece.
From a couch in Texas
piercey in ...?