You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Civil Aviation

Non-binary AS FA/Instructor having a cow

All about Airlines and Airliners.

Mark 07 Jun 21, 20:05Post
Non-binary Justin Wetherell says he's not happy choosing between male and female uniforms when he works his FA shifts. Perhaps AS could offer a kilt-and-cardigan option. Seriously.

https://www.yaktrinews.com/i/alaska-air ... employees/
Commercial aircraft flown in: B712 B722 B732 B734 B737 B738 B741 B742 B744 B752 B753 B762 B772 A310 A318 A319 A320 A321 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83 A223 CR2 CR7 E175
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Jun 21, 00:35Post
What I WANT to post here I cannot, since it's in the wrong forum. Suffice it to say, might I suggest Mr. Non-Binary find another job . . . .

{drillsergeant}
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 08 Jun 21, 12:08Post
Exactly. Everyone has a right to express themselves, but while working, they are called UNIFORMS for a reason.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 08 Jun 21, 12:10Post
What is "non-binary"?
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.
DXing 08 Jun 21, 12:45Post
Some people are just born to be difficult. Social media strikes again as this is an "all about me" story. The FA in question knew what the uniform choices were when (insert proper pronoun here) decided to accept the job. If (insert proper pronoun here) wasn't satisfied with the choices, or felt personally violated by them, why did (insert proper pronoun here) accept the job? Sorry, I just don't have any mercy for someone who accepts a job knowing they will have to wear a certain uniform, and then complains about choices that are available.
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 08 Jun 21, 13:33Post
Next week: A hard-core environmentalist FA complains that their airline won't pay them not to fly.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
captoveur 17 Jun 21, 14:46Post
This dude has figured out the ultimate way to be a lousy employee.

He is completely unfireable no matter how bad he screws up.
I like my coffee how I like my women: Black, bitter, and preferably fair trade.
PA110 (Founding Member) 28 Jun 21, 21:49Post
Having a cow would mean this individual has far bigger problems than gender identity. {duck}
Look, it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.