You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Civil Aviation

Spirit passenger punches another passenger

All about Airlines and Airliners.

DXing 06 Jan 21, 19:54Post
Can't say I agree with her solution to the problem but I've been there myself, only it was an adult who kept kicking the bottom of my seat. As an employee of the airline at the time I just sat there and took it but it took everything I had not to turn around and ask what the problem was.

Spirit Airlines passenger charged after punching woman whose children kept kicking her seat, police say

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/spirit-airlines-passenger-charged-punching-mom-children-kicking-seat
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
Fumanchewd 07 Jan 21, 02:18Post
Spirit Airlines, the Waffle House of the skies...

Daydrena Jaslin Walker-Williams, 29, admitted that she hit Nataly Hernandez "2 to 3 times with her fist" after their flight landed in Portland, Ore., on Sunday, per an affidavit of probable cause obtained by The Oregonian.

---------------------------------------

"You do what you got to do," Walker-Williams reportedly told police, per the documents cited by The Oregonian.
"Give us a kiss, big tits."
GQfluffy (Database Editor & Founding Member) 07 Jan 21, 02:32Post
At least Waffle House has "good" food...
Teller of no, fixer of everything, friend of the unimportant and all around good guy; the CAD Monkey
captoveur 07 Jan 21, 20:03Post
Sounds like Spirit
I like my coffee how I like my women: Black, bitter, and preferably fair trade.