You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

New "Donate" button at the bottom of the forum pages

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 13 May 09, 19:34Post
Is it really new, or have I just missed it all this time?
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 13 May 09, 19:36Post
Queso wrote:Is it really new, or have I just missed it all this time?

I just saw that and was going to ask the same . . . .

Stand by for a donation . . . {twocents} {twocents} {twocents} {twocents}

:))
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 13 May 09, 19:54Post
It's new - Victor did all the administrative stuff, but if there's a problem with the HTML and the money ends up in Shanwick's account it's Shanwick's fault. :))
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 13 May 09, 20:03Post
ShanwickOceanic wrote:It's new - Victor did all the administrative stuff, but if there's a problem with the HTML and the money ends up in Shanwick's account it's Shanwick's fault. :))

Well then your wallet should be a bit heavier now.

Do I get anything special for being the first to donate? :))

Confirmation number: xxxxxxxxxxxx3571M.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 13 May 09, 20:18Post
Queso wrote:Do I get anything special for being the first to donate? :))

Confirmation number: xxxxxxxxxxxx3571M.

Look For it...
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
mhodgson (ATC & Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 13 May 09, 21:54Post
Just donated - but I notice on the 'donations co-ordinator contact information' that the email address is netairspace@hotmail.comgmail.com.

But by that point it is too late :))
There's the right way, the wrong way and the railway.
davestan_ksan 13 May 09, 23:14Post
Is there a minimum? Okay I'm not talking $1 or something, but you know I'd like to help out. It's just that my pockets are coming up quite empty lately. Boo. I'll see what I can rummage together.
John 16:33 | Gary Johnson 2012
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 13 May 09, 23:27Post
If it's not enough we'll hold you by your ankles and shake the loose change from your pockets. ;)

In all seriousness: Donate whatever you're comfortable with.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 13 May 09, 23:30Post
BTW, all the admins have access to the account so that there is transparency and accountability.

A statement of the account will be available at the end of the month in the Donor's forum.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
davestan_ksan 13 May 09, 23:31Post
ShanwickOceanic wrote:If it's not enough we'll hold you by your ankles and shake the loose change from your pockets. ;)

Haha I don't think you'll find much. Unless lint counts for money {cheerful}

ShanwickOceanic wrote:In all seriousness: Donate whatever you're comfortable with.

Cool, thanks.
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 14 May 09, 09:50Post
Finally got my PayPal issues resolved, so funds are on the way.( My PayPal account was suspended after my credit card company refused to honour a payment to ASO some months ago, citing a security refusal reference??)

I notice the $ is becoming pretty cheap again {thumbsup}
A million great ideas...
ORFflyer (Founding Member) 15 May 09, 14:46Post
I'm $75.00 lighter, and NAS is not......

Thanks for the site admins!! (mods and members too!)

Even you Falcon....... {laugh} {laugh}
Rack-em'. I'm getting a beer.
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 15 May 09, 17:39Post
ORFflyer wrote:I'm $75.00 lighter, and NAS is not......

Thanks for your contribution! {thumbsup}
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 15 May 09, 21:03Post
Confirmation number: 9@@@@@@@@@364082J.

An email with your donation details has been sent to ANCFlyer@aol.com and you
can print your donation receipt.

{thumbsup}
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 16 May 09, 01:46Post
davestan_ksan wrote:Haha I don't think you'll find much. Unless lint counts for money {cheerful}

Because of my belly button hairs (Stiff of course.), it's like some flytrap style mechanism that brings lint into the navel and won't release it. So I literally get bellybutton lint, just like out of the dryer. But I'm about the same as you anyway, though richer in the lint department.

This summer I might make some more moolah though. :)
davestan_ksan 18 May 09, 05:24Post
Lol, err, trying to erase mental image now.
kmh1956 (Founding Member) 18 May 09, 18:44Post
Lucas wrote:
davestan_ksan wrote:Haha I don't think you'll find much. Unless lint counts for money {cheerful}

Because of my belly button hairs (Stiff of course.), it's like some flytrap style mechanism that brings lint into the navel and won't release it. So I literally get bellybutton lint, just like out of the dryer. But I'm about the same as you anyway, though richer in the lint department.

This summer I might make some more moolah though. :)

OK...there is such a thing as TOO MUCH sharing, sunshine.
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 18 May 09, 19:22Post
You guys are just jealous. :)) 8)
GQfluffy (Database Editor & Founding Member) 18 May 09, 19:24Post
Possibly...but in your case...probably not.
Teller of no, fixer of everything, friend of the unimportant and all around good guy; the CAD Monkey
Zak (netAirspace FAA) 18 May 09, 20:16Post
Lucas wrote:Because of my belly button hairs (Stiff of course.), it's like ome flytrap style mechanism that brings lint into the navel and won't release it. So I literally get bellybutton lint, just like out of the dryer.

That's actually because all your body hair is growing towards your navel. So all the dust and small dirt particles you miss when showering end up there. That's how the bellybutton lint is created. No kidding.
Ideology: The mistaken belief that your beliefs are neither beliefs nor mistaken.
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 18 May 09, 21:44Post
Zak wrote:
Lucas wrote:Because of my belly button hairs (Stiff of course.), it's like ome flytrap style mechanism that brings lint into the navel and won't release it. So I literally get bellybutton lint, just like out of the dryer.

That's actually because all your body hair is growing towards your navel. So all the dust and small dirt particles you miss when showering end up there. That's how the bellybutton lint is created. No kidding.

Hmm, the physics of bellybutton lint. Every online site needs a forum for this.

Oh, and I know that kmh is a lady, BTW. "You guys" is a NW Montana thing. Maybe an "all over MT" thing. You'd have to ask Fluffy about that, but he's trying to decide how jealous he is right now.

Anyway, back to the regular thread...people are thinking about me too much. {yuck}
GQfluffy (Database Editor & Founding Member) 18 May 09, 21:47Post
Lucas wrote:You'd have to ask Fluffy about that, but he's trying to decide how jealous he is right now.

Anyway, back to the regular thread...people are thinking about me too much. {yuck}

Uh...yeah...I'm sure I'm all ate up over it.

And...it's your own damned fault, lint boy.
Teller of no, fixer of everything, friend of the unimportant and all around good guy; the CAD Monkey
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 21 May 09, 14:48Post
For those that have hit the "DONATE" button, there is now a statement of account in the forum.