You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

Smileys

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 01 May 09, 09:54Post
PA110 wrote:
ShanwickOceanic wrote:ask PA110 nicely. {grin}

It's already the correct size. I've just added an extra layer of shading to give him some consistency with the other smilies. I've emailed you the file separately. You'll have to manually attach him to the smilie file using that super ultra mega secret admin tool !

nut.gif

He should be available now, behind the the "view more smilies" link {nut} - code is { nut }
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 01 May 09, 11:42Post
Here's a couple.

Use 'em or not, I have 'em saved.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 01 May 09, 12:19Post
Yeah, those are pretty much exactly the sort we were looking to cull... {mischief}
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 01 May 09, 12:23Post
ShanwickOceanic wrote:Yeah, those are pretty much exactly the sort we were looking to cull... {mischief}

Ha Ha I knew that . . . that's why I posted 'em, AND why I have them saved elsewhere . . . in case they come in handy. {silly}
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 01 May 09, 12:34Post

And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 01 May 09, 12:52Post
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.
JeffSFO (Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 01 May 09, 16:09Post
ShanwickOceanic wrote:
PA110 wrote:
ShanwickOceanic wrote:ask PA110 nicely. {grin}

It's already the correct size. I've just added an extra layer of shading to give him some consistency with the other smilies. I've emailed you the file separately. You'll have to manually attach him to the smilie file using that super ultra mega secret admin tool !

nut.gif

He should be available now, behind the the "view more smilies" link {nut} - code is { nut }

Great. Thanks for adding that.
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 01 May 09, 16:59Post
Slight change in order, to bring the more common ones to the top. That could probably use some more tweaking.