You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

Correcting The Database

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

WalAndPl 26 Aug 21, 21:30Post
I am impressed by the speed of correcting the reported errors in the photo descriptions, as well as completing / confirming information about new aircraft. I would like to thank the administrators for that, you are doing a great job! {thumbsup}
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 30 Aug 21, 11:12Post
WalAndPl wrote:I would like to thank the administrators for that, you are doing a great job! {thumbsup}

It is due to the dedication of the Database Editors. Thanks for the comment. We hope you enjoy the site.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 30 Aug 21, 21:59Post
The database editors have been on fire of late. Thank you to all of them.

On a personal note WalAndPl, I'm really enjoying your recent uploads. Great to see some airshow action after what seems like an eternity of cancelled airshows {thumbsup}
A million great ideas...
WalAndPl 31 Aug 21, 09:24Post
I am very happy that my photos enjoy others. Next opportunity to see some military stuff will be at NATO Days in Ostrava, CZ (18-19 Sep), at least for those living in Europe. Tickets still available, I hope the event will not be cancelled...