You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

Logging in issue

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

Paul Chandler1 08 Jun 21, 08:11Post
Hi i am trying to log into the site on a different laptop but it it keeps failing even after completing tge captures. User name and password are correct and i can still access the site on old laptop / phone with no issues
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 08 Jun 21, 10:12Post
That's odd. I'm able to log in and out on several devices with no issues, and we haven't made any changes on our side.

I'd suggest clearing your cookies on the device you're having trouble with, just in case there's something there causing the problem.

Let me know how you get on?
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
Paul Chandler1 08 Jun 21, 20:39Post
Hi i tried that but no luck. I still get the capture to complete but even that does not work. Its a new laptop so not bee logged onto the site before from this device
Paul Chandler1 12 Jun 21, 16:43Post
Still struggling to log onto new device. Have clear cookies etc but even with capture its still not logging on. Have tried reset password but no response.
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 12 Jun 21, 21:36Post
Hi Paul,I had this issue in 2014 or 15 and it ended up being my wifi settings somehow. Seems like that is not your issue, and sorry I can't be off help.
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 12 Jun 21, 22:35Post
Sorry Paul, I really have no idea what could be causing this if it isn't cookies.

I can reset your password from here and email you a new one, if you like?
Paul Chandler1 13 Jun 21, 04:34Post
Hi i think that is the only option to force a password reset. Seems odd that not even doing the capture does not work either. I know the user name and password are correct though
Even clearing cookies manually and trying to log in it says i have exceeded the maximum number of log in attempts and asks for a captcha to be solved which still does not let me in.
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 13 Jun 21, 16:26Post
I sent you a new password this morning, to the email address registered on your account.
Paul Chandler1 13 Jun 21, 18:00Post
Thanks - all working ok now on all devices