You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

Best Wishes For 2021

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 31 Dec 20, 15:10Post
Taking a moment to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Hoping 2021 is a lot better than this vile, putrid pool of lav-juice that 2020 was.

A few second after midnight, we'll be able to really say hindsight is 2020.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
airtrainer 31 Dec 20, 18:38Post
So it's the time of the year when people tirelessly say it's been a shit of a year, well for once they're right...

All the best my Friends, let's hope for better times and some "Beers, Airplanes and Friends" things in 2021 {cheerful}
Grounded...
Gunships 01 Jan 21, 02:39Post
Happy New Year Everyone.

Be safe, be healthy, don't forget to laugh a little each day, and never pass up a chance to hug your loved ones.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 01 Jan 21, 11:50Post
Happy New Year everyone . . . hopefully, we all log more miles in the air than on our butts.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
CO777ER (Database Editor & Founding Member) 02 Jan 21, 13:48Post
Happy New Year!
airtrainer 02 Jan 21, 14:48Post
ANCFlyer wrote:Happy New Year everyone . . . hopefully, we all log more miles in the air than on our butts.

8498 miles in 2020. Looking at the current situation I'm not even sure to beat that this year {boxed}
Grounded...
Yokes 02 Jan 21, 18:47Post
airtrainer wrote:8498 miles in 2020.

14858 miles for me. :))

This will be the only year ever I flew more than you. :))
mhodgson (ATC & Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 03 Jan 21, 10:01Post
8,408. And that's a single round trip LGW-BGI, with my Chernobyl and US plans all abandoned :(
There's the right way, the wrong way and the railway.
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 03 Jan 21, 13:28Post
9086 miles. 14 HEL-OUL returns, a HEL-TLL return, and way, way too much time in ATRs, thankfully most of it in 1A where there's some room. I know the exit row brief as well as the crew do...

Need to book another one. Ain't seen the sun for knocking on two months, except from an ATR.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 03 Jan 21, 13:44Post
airtrainer wrote:
ANCFlyer wrote:Happy New Year everyone . . . hopefully, we all log more miles in the air than on our butts.

8498 miles in 2020. Looking at the current situation I'm not even sure to beat that this year {boxed}

8488 miles, plus 4 inter-island hops, to/from/in Hawaii in 2020.

Right now, ticketed for 6616 miles ORD-ANC-ORD in March. There are two hops to MCO planned later this summer.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
DXing 03 Jan 21, 15:30Post
airtrainer wrote:

21,808 miles in 2020. The majority of that was EWR/CPT/EWR and since I have retired from UA and am working a job that doesn't afford me as much time off, I won't come anywhere close to that in 2021. Right now, if I get the vaccine anytime soon, I may look at a trip to Scotland and maybe some domestic trips but nothing on the scale of years past. :(
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
CentrelinePhoto 04 Jan 21, 09:16Post
Happy New Year friends. A big fat zero air miles for me this year. And, when you include all the trips I've told clients they're no longer taking, that probably takes me in to the negative bazillions {sick}
Just once in a while, let us exalt the importance of ideas and information.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 04 Jan 21, 14:55Post
20,280 on two trips. This year looks like it is going to suck even more.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen