You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

2 questions

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

darrenvox 26 Sep 20, 19:00Post
i have the widget on my blog site and i have the images that ive made shwoung up... there is only a few photos showing and id like to have widget showing most of my photos like other website widgets do!!

the other is how do i change the caption for my photos ive uploaded??
https://darrensfs9site.weebly.com
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 28 Sep 20, 18:41Post
darrenvox wrote:i have the widget on my blog site and i have the images that ive made shwoung up... there is only a few photos showing and id like to have widget showing most of my photos like other website widgets do!!

Not sure. ShanwickOceanic is your man, if he doesn't see this thread send him a PM.

darrenvox wrote:the other is how do i change the caption for my photos ive uploaded??

By caption do you mean the comment field in the other info section that appears below your images?
A million great ideas...
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 29 Sep 20, 15:26Post
darrenvox wrote:i have the widget on my blog site and i have the images that ive made shwoung up... there is only a few photos showing and id like to have widget showing most of my photos like other website widgets do!!

Yep, this was designed specifically for a collaboration with another site, where the requirement was to show the best photos we had. Nobody wants my dross on their site unless there really is nothing else!

Right now, it doesn't support showing all the photos that match the search parameters. It can be made to. The main difficulty with doing that is in doing it without the whole thing falling over when there are 10,000 or half a million photos that match. Some photographers here have a photo count well into five figures.

darrenvox wrote:the other is how do i change the caption for my photos ive uploaded??

At the moment, that's only doable through the database editors.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
darrenvox 02 Oct 20, 22:37Post
ok thats welll done!!
https://darrensfs9site.weebly.com
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 05 Oct 20, 13:08Post
I had planned to do some maintenance work on the site this weekend, but since you asked nicely, I found time to make the photographer comment editable. You should now see a pencil next to the comment on your own photos (admins and DB editors can see it on all of them).

The widget thing needs more thought than I have time to give it right now. Should be a relatively simple job once I've thought through the implications, it really is that thinking that holds it all up.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.