You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

Number of Comments

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

vikkyvik 20 Jul 16, 15:17Post
When I went to my "Photos in Detail" page, I noticed that the number of comments listed for each photo far exceeds the number that are actually there.

This is obviously of the utmost urgency and needs to be corrected immediately, lest I continue to feel that I am more popular than I actually am.

Ed, any ideas?
Zak (netAirspace FAA) 20 Jul 16, 15:21Post
I'm not Ed, but I think I have an idea. ;)

When a photo is featured on the homepage, an automated comment is added to the photo, so that you know it has been on the homepage.

But we display these "Featured on the homepage" comments only for 6 months.

So if you see that a photo has received 5 comments, but you can only see 3, the answer is that it has been featured on the homepage 2 times, more than 6 months ago.
Ideology: The mistaken belief that your beliefs are neither beliefs nor mistaken.
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 20 Jul 16, 15:36Post
Yep, that'll be it. I'll fix it when I can be bothered ;)
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
vikkyvik 20 Jul 16, 15:50Post
Zak wrote:But we display these "Featured on the homepage" comments only for 6 months.So if you see that a photo has received 5 comments, but you can only see 3, the answer is that it has been featured on the homepage 2 times, more than 6 months ago.

Ahhhh, thank you not Ed.

I thought it might have something to do with that, but I couldn't recall.