You are at netAirspace : Forum : NOTAMs - Site Related Forums : About netAirspace

Trip Reports?

The place for site-related announcements and member feedback.

AA61hvy 03 Jun 09, 00:41Post
Hey all,

I'm going on a trip in July and I'm wanting to do a trip report when I get back; since it's odd ball trip I figure you guys may get a kick out of it. I'd rather not share it on the 'other' site. Where could I post the report? Under Civ Av?

Thanks!!
"I'm at the wrong airport!"
-Ollie Williams
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 03 Jun 09, 00:48Post
I think the idea was that they'd go under Social, but perhaps Stefan could clarify.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 03 Jun 09, 04:33Post
Well, wherever it goes, please do post it. I personally love TRs, and I never get to see them anymore now that I only visit here...and maybe JP for the pics every 31 days.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 03 Jun 09, 04:36Post
AA61hvy wrote:Hey all,

I'm going on a trip in July and I'm wanting to do a trip report when I get back; since it's odd ball trip I figure you guys may get a kick out of it. I'd rather not share it on the 'other' site. Where could I post the report? Under Civ Av?

Thanks!!

Social
For the social aspects of aviation-related hobbies: posting trip reports, arranging airport meetings etc.

:))

I'll be checking "Social" for your report.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
AA61hvy 04 Jun 09, 00:26Post
Damn it Pep ;) Quit making me look bad.

I'll be posting it after 7/12. I haven't written a TR in like 9 years, so it could be interesting!

Thanks for the info!
"I'm at the wrong airport!"
-Ollie Williams