You are at netAirspace : Forum : Spotting and Photography Forums : Photo Editing & Feedback

Travel Service Hungary

Workflows, editing help and feedback on your aviation photos.

TP80 23 Apr 15, 06:15Post
Good morning,

i have a question about the picture below. I uploaded this picture as "Travel Service Hungary" but after editing it was only "Travel Service" ;) . Don´t you make any difference between this?? Thanks for your help.

http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane ... -32362.htm

Regards
Thorsten
airtrainer 23 Apr 15, 07:19Post
It's the same for Air Asia...

I personally don't make a difference as long as the livery is the same, but that's just me ;)
Grounded...
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 23 Apr 15, 09:24Post
TP80 wrote:i have a question about the picture below. I uploaded this picture as "Travel Service Hungary" but after editing it was only "Travel Service" . Don´t you make any difference between this?? Thanks for your help.

I would say it's worth distinguishing this one as they are technically a different airline (even though they only have one aircraft on transfer from the parent company). CO777ER, what say you?

airtrainer wrote:It's the same for Air Asia...

I beg to differ. Air Asia Malaysia *is* Air Asia, we differentiate any Air Asia aircraft from their other national operations.
A million great ideas...
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 23 Apr 15, 11:53Post
JLAmber wrote:I would say it's worth distinguishing this one as they are technically a different airline (even though they only have one aircraft on transfer from the parent company). CO777ER, what say you?

JLAmber wrote:
airtrainer wrote:It's the same for Air Asia...

I beg to differ. Air Asia Malaysia *is* Air Asia, we differentiate any Air Asia aircraft from their other national operations.

I would agree with JL on both counts. Let us strive to be as accurate as possible.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
CO777ER (Database Editor & Founding Member) 23 Apr 15, 18:21Post
It's easy enough to create the TS Hungary name and tie it to the aircraft.

I'm on my phone, but can do it later.
airtrainer 23 Apr 15, 22:21Post
JLAmber wrote:I beg to differ. Air Asia Malaysia *is* Air Asia, we differentiate any Air Asia aircraft from their other national operations.

Hmmm didn't notice that, thanks for the info :)
Grounded...
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 24 Apr 15, 14:05Post
CO777ER wrote:It's easy enough to create the TS Hungary name and tie it to the aircraft.

I'm on my phone, but can do it later.

I've sorted it while doing a bit of tidying up.

Travel Service Hungary is now a separate airline from the parent company, and the airframe in question now shows as Travel Service Hungary. Thanks for pointing that out Thorsten {thumbsup}

airtrainer wrote:
JLAmber wrote:I beg to differ. Air Asia Malaysia *is* Air Asia, we differentiate any Air Asia aircraft from their other national operations.

Hmmm didn't notice that, thanks for the info :)

No problem. If you spot anything else like that do let us know - the more eyes we have on the DB, the better chance we have of keeping it accurate.
A million great ideas...
TP80 26 Apr 15, 16:02Post
JLAmber wrote:I've sorted it while doing a bit of tidying up.

Travel Service Hungary is now a separate airline from the parent company, and the airframe in question now shows as Travel Service Hungary. Thanks for pointing that out Thorsten {thumbsup}

Many Thanks {thumbsup} . It was just a question to understand it ;) .