You are at netAirspace : Forum : Spotting and Photography Forums : Photo Editing & Feedback

Level this?

Workflows, editing help and feedback on your aviation photos.

FlyingAce (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 10 Jun 14, 01:17Post
I finally got around to transferring the photos from my latest trip from the camera to the computer. I know one of my (many) shortcomings when it comes to taking pictures is not being able to hold the camera level, so I'd like to get some opinions... does this one need any rotation?

(BTW, those are not dustspots -- it was taken from inside the plane and the window was not quite clean :P )
Money can't buy happiness; but it can get you flying, which is pretty much the same.
CO777ER (Database Editor & Founding Member) 10 Jun 14, 01:21Post
Looks level to me
FlyingAce (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 10 Jun 14, 01:53Post
That would be a first then {laugh}

The end result:
Money can't buy happiness; but it can get you flying, which is pretty much the same.
Zak (netAirspace FAA) 10 Jun 14, 05:29Post
FlyingAce wrote:I know one of my (many) shortcomings when it comes to taking pictures is not being able to hold the camera level

Don't worry about that. About 1° rotation is almost the rule for me, 2°-3° are not unheard of. {boxed}
Ideology: The mistaken belief that your beliefs are neither beliefs nor mistaken.
FlyingAce (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 10 Jun 14, 06:12Post
What about this one? I don't have a vertical reference, and if I use the runway as a horizontal guide it looks a bit off to me {boggled}

CO777ER (Database Editor & Founding Member) 10 Jun 14, 06:17Post
Use the red and white pole in the background for reference.