You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Aviation Sports & Hobby

Airline Manager on Facebook

General Aviation, Air Races, Gliding, RC Aircraft, Model Collections, Flight Simulators.

Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 20 Oct 11, 12:04Post
Texas 1nternational finally dropped out of the Top 10. It's now at #13.
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 20 Oct 11, 12:57Post
I long since stopped playing that or Mafia Wars... Just got too repetitive.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 20 Oct 11, 13:11Post
miamiair wrote:I long since stopped playing that or Mafia Wars... Just got too repetitive.

Me too. Hadn't logged into it in a month, been many more months since I launched a plane. I think I proved my point, I'm done. Time to conquer the next world.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 20 Oct 11, 13:14Post
Queso wrote:Me too. Hadn't logged into it in a month, been many more months since I launched a plane. I think I proved my point, I'm done. Time to conquer the next world.

headed to Zuccotti Park? {duck}
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 02 May 12, 15:46Post
Well, I see there have been some significant changes to the game since I last checked. I found that I was a little over $3 BILLION in the hole when I logged on, they are now charging $5,000,000 PER DAY for each parked Concorde.
Parking Fee $ 16,885,027,594 7 hours ago

Shit!

So I sold everything that was parked and now I have $1,182,839,575,804 in my account. I'm still ranked at #50 (#57 after selling all the planes) even though I haven't launched a plane in over a year.

Wondering if I should get back into it. {scratch}
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 07 Jan 14, 18:56Post
Ok, I launched a few planes today. I need to get back up to speed on the changes that have been made and I probably won't take a run at #1 again (current rank is 873), but I may tinker around with it now and then.

There's a new aircraft I see, the A389, has 875 seats and same range as the A388. Might have to invest in a few of those. I only have $1.2 Billion to play with so at $397 million each I'll have to be careful. I'll need gas again soon too, only have 568,000,000 lbs left.
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 07 Jan 14, 19:18Post
Oops, I goofed up. I have $1.2 TRILLION instead of billion. I wondered why my bank account didn't appear to change much when I bought an A380-900!

Account:

{blush}
kmh1956 (Founding Member) 08 Jan 14, 03:51Post
I am nowhere NEAR any of you lot!!! I;m quite content with my $42bn in my account...it;s just fun to me to see what happens...play on, people!!
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 15 Jul 17, 18:43Post
Launched my planes this morning for the first time in.... 4 or 5 years? All my staff was on strike but I hired a few more to pacify them until I look around a little and see what has changed (a lot). Ranked at 1,793 now (down from #1) and have trillions of $$$ in my bank.

I see there is a Airline Manager 2 out there now, dare I? {boggled}
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 15 Jul 17, 18:50Post
Wow, I knew it had been a while since I played, but...

Airline Manager mail.png
Airline Manager mail.png (118.89 KiB) Viewed 3025 times