You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Aviation Sports & Hobby

Would You Rather Aviation Game

General Aviation, Air Races, Gliding, RC Aircraft, Model Collections, Flight Simulators.

Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Aug 20, 17:43Post
Let's play a game of would you rather centered around aviation. To keep it fun, the questions should cycle from "horrible scenario" to "that sounds fantastic" and back. For example, if I asked "would you rather get slapped by a whale or tusked by a wild hog," you'd need to ask something desirable after answering, like, "would you rather have whiskey or beer?"

So I'll start out with a positive one.

Would you rather:

•Get to fly in a fighter jet once every year for free?
    •Go bush-flying every week for only $1/week.
mhodgson (ATC & Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 08 Aug 20, 20:17Post
Bush Flying - it looks like genuinely fun flying, especially some of the canyon/river flights with the all-terrain Cubs.

Would you rather:

Connect in Paris CDG (always between satellites) every time you fly?
OR
Have to go through a major US airports arrival/immigration (WITHOUT Global Entry or a US passport; and the electric kiosks are all broken)?
There's the right way, the wrong way and the railway.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 09 Aug 20, 10:03Post
mhodgson wrote:Would you rather:

I'll go with B. At least I don't have to add another day to my itinerary.

I'll go with the Bush flying.

Would you rather:

Accept an itinerary with a tight connection with a 50/50 chance of missing your connection...

OR

Accept an itinerary with a 12 hour layover, and you can't leave the airport...
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 09 Aug 20, 13:11Post
mhodgson and miami, those are both truly sadistic choices to pick from. I think that I would pick

-Paris, because I haven't been there and maybe it would be OK, whereas I've had the hell experience of the other option in Miami.
    -Accept the 50/50, because at least it's something new if it goes wrong, and I can somehow make lemonade out of it, whereas 12 hours stuck in ATL was the worst thing in my life!

A happy one, now.

Would you rather:

•Find out that your airline of choice will now start serving your home city (or if it already does, is increasing frequencies and destinations by 25%)
    •Have a competitor airline that you don't care for start serving your city, which drives prices down 25%
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 09 Aug 20, 21:39Post
Lucas wrote:Would you rather:

{check} •Find out that your airline of choice will now start serving your home city (or if it already does, is increasing frequencies and destinations by 25%)
Have a competitor airline that you don't care for start serving your city, which drives prices down 25%

Easy choice for a BLK native!
A million great ideas...