You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Trip Reports

Trip Report: Flying International in Vistara

Share your latest flight experience or aviation-related poetry with us.

flyingvegan 04 Sep 23, 17:24Post
Hi All,

Recently I took the international sector with India's Vistara Airlines from Mumbai, India to Muscat, Oman. I would like to share my experience about it. Vistara operates from Mumbai's Terminal2, all international flights too are operated from T2

At the time of this flight, Vistara had 46 A320Ns, 10 A321Ns and 4 B787-9s in its fleet. It operates A320N aircraft equipped with CFM Leap engines from Mumbai to Muscat, registered as VT-TQB which was delivered to Vistara in October 2020

The aircraft has Business, Premium Economy & Economy seats, There are 8 Business class seats in 2-2 configuration.

Each passenger was provided a small pillow and each seat was equipped with a USB power supply, a mobile/tab holder, a coat hook and a regular tray table.

Leg room was good for a 2H55M flight. In-flight meals had Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian options, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages were also served. The main food which was served tasted average but the desert was excellent.

Passengers can use the in-flight entertainment by connecting their personal devices with wifi. The lavatory wasn't clean as well. The flight was on time and arrived 30 minutes earlier at Muscat. Muscat airport's new terminal building was inaugurated in 2018 and it has been neatly maintained. The full potential of the airport's capacity isn't tapped, as Oman is still in the recovering phase of COVID.

Overall it was a wonderful flight by Vistara.

Kindly watch this video for whole experience and comment on it.