You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : The Finer Things

What Games Are You Playing? (XBOX/PC/ETC.)

A forum about lifestyle: toys, gadgets, fine food, drinks and smokes.

Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 31 Oct 15, 18:34Post
GQfluffy wrote:I am not an F-15 pilot. {grumpy}

I love Jane's F-15....haven't played that forever....Wonder if that works on Windows 10... {vsad}

Shockingly enough I found a simple, step-by-step guide! That didn't exist the last time I gave it a go. Since I still had my F-15 files (although they can be found online, too), I just followed it and had it going in about 5 minutes!

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Jane's_F-15

Check it out. Actually works. NOT sure about 10, though. In fact, I deliberately held off of installing 10 because of that. So YOU install it and tell me. :D
DAL764 01 Nov 15, 07:50Post
Zak wrote:Next purchase will be Fallout 4, of course.

Much as I also want to play Fallout 4 as fast as possible, it is probably best to wait at least until a month after release so most major game-destroying bugs are sorted out. I mean, it IS a Bethesda game {silly} .
"I mean, we're in a galaxy far, far away, and we still have to change in Atlanta" (Stewie Griffin as Darth Vader)
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 20 Nov 15, 19:09Post
So FO4 isn't the worst thing in the world.

The engine that they're still using, even with upgrades, well it's close. Just terrible IMHO.

The settlement/crafting system has zero polish at all. Gary's Mod is better.

The interface is totally inconsistent. E, Tab, and Enter randomly do different things.

Want to scrap stuff? R and Enter should do the trick. Soon as you grow that third arm, it'll even be easy to use!
Fumanchewd 28 Nov 15, 06:24Post
I broke down and bought a PS4 with Unchartered: Nathan Drake from NewEgg. $299 no tax.

I had to convince my girl its for when people with kids come to visit us. ;) ;)

Now....what games to start with.
"Give us a kiss, big tits."