You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : Sports

NFL 2017-2018 - Week 3

MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, Bundesliga, Premier League, UEFA CL, Formula One, NASCAR...

Fumanchewd 26 Sep 17, 04:46Post
Allstarflyer wrote:Haven't watched the NFL much at all for years. Have family that's from Alabama and another who went to Clemson, so I'm set there, plus I'm a Big-10 fan and it's good to see the conference pick up the play. Breitbart showed a drop in the audience for Sunday night, but, eh, it's Breitbart. We'll see how the NFL goes from here. Goodell hasn't been much of a commissioner (especially w/the Ray Rice mess), CTE will keep bringing the bad spotlight and now this.

Wonder how LeBron and Curry and the league will fare with this as the NBA gets rolling.

I've been watching a lot of baseball and motorsports. {thumbsup}
"Give us a kiss, big tits."
DAL764 26 Sep 17, 07:55Post
Fumanchewd wrote:
DAL764 wrote:Good to see that I don't need access to the Politics forum to see whether anybody on here has changed his opinions on the orange dotard, it's still the same ol' same ol'.

But hey, thanks for giving this 'dying sport' a ratings increase:
https://shareblue.com/trumps-failed-boy ... ven-years/

I felt this way before Trump was President and even posted that I was quitting the NFL. Why are you so obsessed with the man? Is it sexual?

Wait, I make ONE post about Trump, and I'm obsessed? I guess making one post is more obsessive than posting Obama memes on a daily basis.

Besides, I am thankful for his actions. First time in years I could watch an NFL game that I needed neither payTV for nor need a VPN to get around a regionlock on their streams. And it's all because he started yet another pointless Twitter war.
"I mean, we're in a galaxy far, far away, and we still have to change in Atlanta" (Stewie Griffin as Darth Vader)
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 26 Sep 17, 12:05Post
DAL764 wrote:Wait, I make ONE post about Trump, and I'm obsessed? I guess making one post is more obsessive than posting Obama memes on a daily basis.

Besides, I am thankful for his actions. First time in years I could watch an NFL game that I needed neither payTV for nor need a VPN to get around a regionlock on their streams. And it's all because he started yet another pointless Twitter war.

This isn't the Politics forum. So cool your jets. You want to dump on Trump, you go to the Politics forum. Which, is relatively docile.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen