You are at netAirspace : Forum : Spotting and Photography Forums : General Photography

Canon Announces EOS 5D Mark IV

Non-aviation photos, camera equipment and photography in general.

ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 25 Aug 16, 16:34Post
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce the EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera, the next generation of the popular and versatile 5D series of Canon professional DSLR cameras. Building on this legendary legacy, the EOS 5D Mark IV propels the series forward with a fusion of features and enhancements targeted to please even the most discerning creative eyes. The camera’s 30.4 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor offers stunning image quality while the DIGIC 6+ Image Processor delivers 4K 30P video and up to and seven frames per second (fps) continuous shooting. To make video shooting even easier, the camera also features Canon’s propriety Dual Pixel CMOS AF, even when shooting 4K to help ensure sharp focus and subject tracking.

http://www.canonrumors.com/canon-announ ... k-iv-dslr/
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
vikkyvik 25 Aug 16, 20:09Post
Hmmm, sounds like it's almost time to get a used 5D3.
NCoats737 20 Sep 16, 17:34Post
She certainly sounds good, I love the AF on my 7dII so the 5dIV sounds like a huge improvement over the 5DIII. Although, 5dIII prices are going to fall now... tough call.

Must... keep... finger... off... of... buy... button...
Beat it to fit, paint it to match.