You are at netAirspace : Forum : Spotting and Photography Forums : General Photography

Photography

Non-aviation photos, camera equipment and photography in general.

Shaina 29 Mar 16, 05:01Post
I am a student butPhotography is my favorite pass time. I love to capture the amazing views in my camera. It is my passion to create my own album with the outstanding images of the mesmerizing destinations. I have recently enjoyed a tour to Niagara falls because it is a greatest fall in the world and offers many majestic views for Photography lovers. I think one should must move there to have incredible views.
Zak (netAirspace FAA) 29 Mar 16, 16:45Post
Welcome aboard, always nice to see some new faces around here.
Please do share your photos of Niagara Falls with us! :)
Ideology: The mistaken belief that your beliefs are neither beliefs nor mistaken.
Shaina 30 Mar 16, 04:56Post
Why not Zak, Here I am going to share some images of the Nioagara falls with you and hope you will like them.
Zak (netAirspace FAA) 30 Mar 16, 06:47Post
Shaina wrote:Why not Zak, Here I am going to share some images of the Nioagara falls with you and hope you will like them.

They are nice, but I was hoping to see *your* photos from your recent trip. Surely, you must have taken a lot of photos there.
Ideology: The mistaken belief that your beliefs are neither beliefs nor mistaken.
Johsaf 30 Mar 16, 07:14Post
Shaina, I really like your shared photos and would like to say all of these shots are quite cool and I would like to see such lovely views personally. Maybe soon I will go to have fun in New York to see the stunning views of this waterfalls. Anyway, Zak what about you do you love to see such outstanding places?