You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Social

Member Update

Arrange meetings, spotting trips and mutual flying activities here.

miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 02 Feb 20, 11:56Post
Mendis is still around. BAB sent me a message a few months back. TPASWAMIKE is still around on FB.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 02 Feb 20, 14:36Post
ShyFlyer wrote:
Lucas wrote:Would you like to know more?

027.jpg

Denies as requested!

I am in the middle of making serious life changes. CBT has helped me. Not a pleasant experience but time to pull myself out of the spin cycle.

Vacation in March or April and nobody to go with, so not sure what I'll do yet, but potentially going to head on to a new facility after that.
Gunships 09 Feb 20, 06:22Post
Good to see this place still active.

Lost my wife to cancer a year ago, spent the previous couple of years taking care of her. Still trying to get used to my new life but it brought me a smile to see this place still going.

Best wishes to everyone.
Mark 09 Feb 20, 13:59Post
Gunships wrote:
Lost my wife to cancer a year ago, spent the previous couple of years taking care of her.

The Lord has a special place for the caregivers, I'm told.
Commercial aircraft flown in: B712 B722 B732 B734 B737 B738 B741 B742 B744 B752 B753 B762 B772 A310 A318 A319 A320 A321 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83 A223 CR2 CR7 E175
vikkyvik 10 Feb 20, 14:59Post
Gunships wrote:Lost my wife to cancer a year ago, spent the previous couple of years taking care of her.

My goodness, my sincere condolences.
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 10 Feb 20, 22:48Post
Gunships wrote:Good to see this place still active.

Lost my wife to cancer a year ago, spent the previous couple of years taking care of her. Still trying to get used to my new life but it brought me a smile to see this place still going.

Best wishes to everyone.

I'm so sorry to hear this. That's one of my greatest fears. I am glad that you are adjusting.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 11 Feb 20, 02:31Post
Lost my first wife to cancer. I feel your pain Gunships. Press on brother, it doesn't get easier - it does get better . . . . Pep
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
BaylorAirBear (Founding Member) 21 Feb 20, 05:33Post
After awakening in a drunken haze, I found myself adrift in a leaky longboat somewhere in the South Pacific, having been cast away from a gambling junk that had set sail from Hong Kong, New Year's Eve, 2014.

After drifting for several months, I found myself devoid of pubic hair and toenail clippings, with which I had used to fashion line and hook for a while, and was forced to subsist on the smell of my own armpits. That wasn't the first time the aromatic bouquet of hot mustard, ham, and swiss sustained my body through strife.

Shortly thereafter, I found myself within site of what I came to know as the island of Tiddy Booku. Within three weeks, I had impregnated the entire population of natives, and, via many dowries paid for my seed, amassed a fortune and land holdings unequalled in the history of Tiddy Booku.

So that's pretty much what I've been up. I have no reason to return to the real world. We just got internet here, so maybe I'll drop by more frequently.

BAB
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you have boobs.
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 26 Feb 20, 22:20Post
Well, at least we don't have to worry about anyone having hacked BAB's account... That's definitely him. ;)
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.