You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Social

I’m back in the house.

Arrange meetings, spotting trips and mutual flying activities here.

Delta767300ER 27 Nov 23, 16:29Post
Hey guys, it’s Dan and I’m back on here. As you can see, I’m under a slightly different username. I am formerly “Delta767-300ER”. I couldn’t remember my password to my former username and I have no idea what E-Mail address I used. I went ahead and created another one.

Hopefully miamiair, ANCFlyer, ORFflyer, Lucas, Startvalve are still here.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 27 Nov 23, 17:23Post
There goes the neighborhood.

ORF retired, and Startvalve, I haven't seen him around in ages.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Delta767300ER 27 Nov 23, 17:40Post
LMAO Vic!

I hope to be able to reconnect with all the guys I used to know on here. Are you still spotting at MIA?
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 27 Nov 23, 21:29Post
I am still here, mainly SLAVING AWAY doing the air traffic management stuff. And skiing and hiking and having a family and having a new baby in 3 weeks and recklessly disregarding the need for commas in online communications.

ORF is busy having the best dinners ever devised by man, IMHO. (In my horrible opinion.)
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 27 Nov 23, 22:45Post
Lucas wrote:ORF is busy having the best dinners ever devised by man, IMHO.

His cookouts are an affront to those of us who remain uninvited!

Delta767300ER wrote:Hey guys, it’s Dan and I’m back on here.

Have you checked your old fb account lately? IIRC, it was hijacked by some very graphic spammers!
A million great ideas...
Delta767300ER 28 Nov 23, 06:20Post
Lucas; I’m glad you are still here man. I’m slaving away and am still working in Law Enforcement. I recently received a promotion to Corporal on Road Patrol. I’m still learning my new position. I’m married and my daughter is now almost 13 years old. Congrats on the upcoming baby.

JLAmber; I haven’t checked my old FB account in FOREVER. I don’t even remember my login. I can only imagine what kind of crap is posted on it. Seems like scammers prey on old accounts.
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 28 Nov 23, 10:21Post
Delta767300ER wrote: Are you still spotting at MIA?

Not as much as I used to, but get out every so often. Opened a new business 5 minutes away, so my Camera gear is there. When I need a smoke and some reflecting time, that's where I go.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
Delta767300ER 28 Nov 23, 18:10Post
miamiair wrote:
Delta767300ER wrote: Are you still spotting at MIA?

Not as much as I used to, but get out every so often. Opened a new business 5 minutes away, so my Camera gear is there. When I need a smoke and some reflecting time, that's where I go.

Congrats on the new biz. Good thing you are close. I haven’t done any actual spotting in a couple years. I went to MCO mid June/2021. MCO has opened up a bit for spotting. In addition to terminal top parking, they now allow spotting from level 6 of the new terminal C parking garage and the South place economy parking lot (Formerly called the Red lot).
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 28 Nov 23, 20:23Post
Delta767300ER wrote:Hey guys, it’s Dan and I’m back on here. As you can see, I’m under a slightly different username. I am formerly “Delta767-300ER”. I couldn’t remember my password to my former username and I have no idea what E-Mail address I used. I went ahead and created another one.

Hopefully miamiair, ANCFlyer, ORFflyer, Lucas, Startvalve are still here.

Like a BAD DREAM or an EX-WIFE I'm here!!!!
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
captoveur 12 Dec 23, 19:47Post
miamiair wrote:Startvalve, I haven't seen him around in ages.

I'm right here under another name.
I like my coffee how I like my women: Black, bitter, and preferably fair trade.
Delta767300ER 14 Dec 23, 19:11Post
ANCFlyer wrote:
Delta767300ER wrote:Hey guys, it’s Dan and I’m back on here. As you can see, I’m under a slightly different username. I am formerly “Delta767-300ER”. I couldn’t remember my password to my former username and I have no idea what E-Mail address I used. I went ahead and created another one.

Like a BAD DREAM or an EX-WIFE I'm here!!!!

LMAO. I’m glad you are still here. Whatever happened to our old buddy Falcon?
captoveur wrote:
miamiair wrote:Startvalve, I haven't seen him around in ages.

I'm right here under another name.

Hell yeah. I remember you switching to captoveur a few years ago. Aren’t you a LEO in Ohio?
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 15 Dec 23, 19:32Post
Delta767300ER wrote:LMAO. I’m glad you are still here. Whatever happened to our old buddy Falcon?

Shhhh. Gone. Adios. Don't say his name three times fast.
Attachments
Beetlejuice.jpg
Beetlejuice.jpg (949.8 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
captoveur 18 Dec 23, 20:59Post
Delta767300ER wrote:Hell yeah. I remember you switching to captoveur a few years ago. Aren’t you a LEO in Ohio?

Was a LEO, in Texas.. Then I finished my degree and now work in IT for a big ass hospital.
I like my coffee how I like my women: Black, bitter, and preferably fair trade.
Delta767300ER 22 Dec 23, 13:55Post
captoveur wrote:
Delta767300ER wrote:Hell yeah. I remember you switching to captoveur a few years ago. Aren’t you a LEO in Ohio?

Was a LEO, in Texas.. Then I finished my degree and now work in IT for a big ass hospital.

Heck yeah. Sounds like a good gig. I probably should have went the IT route when I was younger.