You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Space

The Most Advanced Private Space Company

Everything that is sub-orbital or beyond.

bearnard95 26 Feb 21, 14:19Post
Nowadays, private space company really succeeded and manufactures pretty good technology and space vehicle. What do you think is the most advanced private space company ( except Space X ) at the present time?
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 26 Feb 21, 20:29Post
Blue Origin, without a doubt. They may be going slower than SpaceX, but their success to failure ratio is unmatched.

https://www.blueorigin.com/

"We are not in a race, and there will be many players in this human endeavor to go to space to benefit Earth. Blue's part in this journey is building a road to space with our reusable launch vehicles, so our children can build the future. We will go about this step by step because it is an illusion that skipping steps gets us there faster. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.
bearnard95 01 Mar 21, 09:22Post
I recomend you to havea look at the small but promising aerospace company froma Scotland which manufactures rather good and interesting projects.
I think that people from young startups aspire to change our world and will succeed. I won't be surprised if Skyrora collaborates with NASA or SpaceX one day.
bhmbaglock 01 Mar 21, 12:27Post
Queso wrote:Blue Origin, without a doubt. They may be going slower than SpaceX, but their success to failure ratio is unmatched.

https://www.blueorigin.com/

"We are not in a race, and there will be many players in this human endeavor to go to space to benefit Earth. Blue's part in this journey is building a road to space with our reusable launch vehicles, so our children can build the future. We will go about this step by step because it is an illusion that skipping steps gets us there faster. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Completely disagree. They've been around longer than SpaceX and have yet to put an ounce in orbit. They might come from behind but they seem to be largely stuck in the mud.
bearnard95 01 Mar 21, 15:00Post
Off cource it`s not so advanced like Space X and does not so well in the space exploration area but still, Blue Origin has great spacecrafts and consepts that worth attention. I agree that after Space X it`s the second great private space company
Ethan13 22 Mar 21, 20:02Post
I hope some startups start to merge. Companies must exchange experiences, ideas, etc. Then we will really get something great.