You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Military Aviation

Russian Su-24s "Buzz" US Warship

Your online Air Force Base.

halls120 (Plank Owner) 21 May 16, 19:28Post
Zak wrote:So the Pentagon said they carry out routine air patrols near foreign air spaces... {scratch}

Of course we do. All the time. Fu's denial is odd, to say the least. :o
At home in the PNW and loving it
DXing 24 May 16, 11:39Post
halls120 wrote:
Sorry to weigh in late, but I've been on vacation in the land of occasional WiFi access.

Fu, I hate to burst your bubble, but we actually do things on occasion that are far more provocative that a "fly by" that I can't mention because they are classified.

Well tell Hillary then she can email us! :))
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
CALTECH 28 Jun 16, 15:29Post
US destroyer gets dangerously close to Russian patrol boat in Mediterranean – Moscow

miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 28 Jun 16, 16:00Post
RT Mouthpiece wrote:US destroyer gets dangerously close to Russian patrol boat in Mediterranean – Moscow

Bitch, please... {facepalm}
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
halls120 (Plank Owner) 28 Jun 16, 17:29Post
miamiair wrote:Bitch, please... {facepalm}

LOL, that wasn't close at all.
At home in the PNW and loving it
GQfluffy (Database Editor & Founding Member) 29 Jun 16, 00:34Post
Now if he had turned her over hard to port after getting in front of Ivan and punched full reverse... {mischief}
Teller of no, fixer of everything, friend of the unimportant and all around good guy; the CAD Monkey
CALTECH 03 Jul 16, 05:51Post
miamiair wrote:
RT Mouthpiece wrote:US destroyer gets dangerously close to Russian patrol boat in Mediterranean – Moscow

Bitch, please... {facepalm}

In nautical terms, that was close, but not as close as these,...