You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : netAirspace Daily News

NAS Daily 02 JAN 24

The latest aviation news, brought to you by miamiair every weekday.

airtrainer 02 Jan 24, 14:32Post

News

AeroCloud introduces Passenger Processing Solutions
AeroCloud has introduced Passenger Processing Solutions including CUPPS, CUSS and DCS to empower airport stakeholders to increase operational efficiency and reduce costs.
Link (International Airport Review)

Spotlight: Economy class innovations and trends for 2024
If you’re traveling in the economy class cabin on a commercial flight today, you may be sitting there…
Link (AeroTime)

Avinor in a strained financial situation for the next few years, says CEO
AvinorA real increase in aviation taxes as well as changes in other financial framework conditions is required to justify the recognised values in airport and air navigation operations.

Japan Airlines A350 engulfed in flames after ‘collision’ with Coast Guard plane
A Japan Airlines (JAL) Airbus A350 has been destroyed after the aircraft burst into flames after landing at…
Link (AeroTime)

The fallen sporting heroes tragically killed in air disasters
For many, air travel symbolizes adventure, freedom and the pursuit of something greater, so when it goes tragically…
Link (AeroTime)

Behind the scenes at Aura Aero, a rising star of the low carbon aviation industry
On December 20, 2023, American private charter operator JSX announced that it had placed an order for up…
Link (AeroTime)

Talking Exeter Airport’s sustainability plans
Exeter Airport sustainability plansManaging Director of Exeter Airport, Stephen Wiltshire, answered questions, in our sustainability supplement, about his airport’s sustainability plans, challenges the plan faces and working to support hybrid electric flights.

US and UK weigh up possible air strikes on Houthi rebels targeting cargo ships
The United States (US) and the United Kingdom (UK) are understood to be weighing up the possibility of…
Link (AeroTime)

Perth Airport delivers on retail precinct
Perth Airport retail precinctThe airport has invested significantly in commercial and industrial property on the estate, which is a prime example of its commitment to
supporting the WA economy.

VINCI Airports and Dominican Republic extend airport concession contract for 30 years
VINCI AirportsVINCI Airports has just been granted by the Government of the Dominican Republic a 30-year extension of its airport concession contract.

Aviation Quote

I belong to a group of men who fly alone. There is only one seat in the cockpit of a fighter airplane. There is no space allotted for another pilot to tune the radios in the weather or make the calls to air traffic control centers or to help with the emergency procedures or to call off the airspeed down final approach. There is no one else to break the solitude of a long cross-country flight. There is no one else to make decisions.
I do everything myself, from engine start to engine shutdown. In a war, I will face alone the missiles and the flak and the small-arms fire over the front lines.
If I die, I will die alone.

- Richard Bach, Stranger to the Ground, 1963.

On This Day

Click Here

Daily Video

Editor's Choice

Trivia

WW2 AXIS Scramble

1. AIICH
2. SIITHMIUBS
3. ANAIJKAM
4. PRNCAIO
5. TAIF
6. HIRTACMTE