You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : General Off-Topics

I'm Amazed That...

Everything that would not belong anywhere else.

darrenvox 05 Jul 23, 21:21Post
What's something that amazes you about the netairspace site that other uploading sites don't have..

my fav is allowing shots that might otherwise be rejected be accepted here...like the above photo...taken on my smartphone and only edited to make it fit the required file size and size constraints..

keep up the good work @zak and others...
https://darrensfs9site.weebly.com
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 05 Jul 23, 21:42Post
darrenvox wrote:whats something that amazes you about the netairspace site that other uploading sites dont have..

my fav is allowing shots that might otherwise be rejected be accepted here...like the above photo...taken on my smartphone and only edited to make it fit the required file size and size contraints..

keep up the good work @zak and others...

One of the primary reasons this place exists . . . . you should see some of the garbage I have posted here . . . . would never have made it on Airliners or JetPhotos - both equally useless . . . .
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
ShyFlyer (Founding Member) 19 Jul 23, 00:11Post
It's those "hidden gems" that often give us glimpses into aviation history that other sides would have suppressed.
Make Orwell fiction again.