You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : General Off-Topics

That'll Teach Ya!!!

Everything that would not belong anywhere else.

DXing 20 Mar 23, 00:59Post
Couldn't have happened to a nicer set of folks......

"Got robbed. Again," Lah said in a tweet. "[CNN producer Jason Kravarik] & I was at city hall in San Francisco to do an interview for @CNN. We had security to watch our rental car + crew car. Thieves did this in under 4 seconds. Security stopped the jerks from stealing other bags. But seriously- this is ridiculous."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/03/19/cnn-crew-robbed-while-reporting-on-woke-citys-crime-n2620844

Get that? They had security (obviously unarmed) and still the car was broken into. Maybe it's me, but if the security person was in a uniform he, or she, was more of a flag than a deterrent in SFO. Just cements my opinion that the city, while the scenery is breath taking, just isn't worth the possible trouble to visit. Might think about spotting across the cut outside the Marriott but I'd be on guard even there.
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?