You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : General Off-Topics

Wishing Good Thoughts For bhmbaglock

Everything that would not belong anywhere else.

DXing 26 Jan 21, 13:52Post
Tornado touched down in the northern part of BHM last night. Looks like it landed a couple of miles east of the FOP range but I'm not sure where it landed in relationship to his house. That meet is still one of my favorites. Here's hoping all is well with you friend.

Tornado rips through Alabama, killing 1 and causing 'significant damage'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tornado-rips-through-alabama-causing-significant-damage-as-winter-storm-impacts-midwest
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 26 Jan 21, 17:34Post
From his FB post:
I didn't even realize there had been one. That's not really that close to us and we're pretty much on top of a mountain not in a normal tornado path. I'm actually in VA at the moment - Ashburn.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
GQfluffy (Database Editor & Founding Member) 26 Jan 21, 23:59Post
Wow....glad he's ok. {thumbsup}

I know other people enjoyed that meet as well. {duck}
Teller of no, fixer of everything, friend of the unimportant and all around good guy; the CAD Monkey
DXing 30 Jan 21, 13:18Post
I didn't even realize there had been one. That's not really that close to us and we're pretty much on top of a mountain not in a normal tornado path. I'm actually in VA at the moment - Ashburn.

What are these odd? In the fall my daughter had to transfer to IAD to keep her job with UA. She now lives in Ashburn.

I started at a new work place in December, my supervisor lived in Ashburn for 8 years.

bhmbaglock is now in Ashburn.

Until September of last year, I had never even heard of the place.... {silly}

I too am glad he is OK. He was a very good host, even after you guys trashed his kitchen!!! It was like the scene out of the movie Twister. {laugh} {laugh}
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?