You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : General Off-Topics

Best OS Ad Ever - 700k Views In Only One Week

Everything that would not belong anywhere else.

fiatstilojtd 07 Jan 21, 13:52Post
During this difficult times for Airlines around the globe imho the Jerusalema Challenge videos are fantastic (and affordable) to advertise and present the (spirit of the) Airline as well as the nation/country to the world:

Non vitae sed scholae discimus
Fumanchewd 07 Jan 21, 20:16Post
Then there is this....

https://twitter.com/ryanair/status/1324 ... 69?lang=en

"We have claimed, for Airline Award purposes, the title of Most Luxurious Airline in the World, the best First Class lounge - each BIG glass of champagne has free caviar with it. Additionally, we hereby claim the title of most tremendous airline, if, in fact,......"

Love,
Ryanair
"Give us a kiss, big tits."
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Jan 21, 20:36Post
One way to utilise a 763 that currently only flies 2 or 3 TATL runs a week. If you're going to shoot promo with your aircraft now is the time!

fiatstilojtd wrote:imho the Jerusalema Challenge videos are fantastic

I got as far as 'Twerk in front of your mother' and gave up on such challenges. It's all a bit mind-numbing.
A million great ideas...
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 08 Jan 21, 21:36Post
JLAmber wrote:I got as far as 'Twerk in front of your mother' and gave up on such challenges. It's all a bit mind-numbing.

Quite. At least the Tide Pod one had a certain Darwinian element to it.
My friend and I applied for airline jobs in Australia, but they didn't Qantas.
fiatstilojtd 08 Jan 21, 21:51Post
Should have left the original text ("are a fantastic and affordable way....") ;)

The video is online for about 10 days now and has close to one million international viewers.

However they might have to spend the money they have saved in advertising through this video to pay out the leaving (officially at his own request) COO Andreas Otto (Ex-LH....) .

According to Aviation.direct/derstandard.at:

https://aviation.direct/abgang-von-andreas-otto-verursacht-aua-kosten-in-millionenhoehe

min. 1.4 mil. EUR
Non vitae sed scholae discimus
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Jan 21, 22:13Post
fiatstilojtd wrote:The video is online for about 10 days now and has close to one million international viewers.

Not bad, the only problems being 1) They're probably largely teenage boys surfing TikTok for a hint of boob and 2) Nobody can fly at the moment. Might as well do it cheaply using otherwise underused crew though. Not a bad idea at all.

fiatstilojtd wrote:min. 1.4 mil. EUR

Ouch! I'm guessing he won't be looking for a new job in a hurry.
A million great ideas...