You are at netAirspace : Forum : The Combustion Chamber - Off-Topics : General Off-Topics

If at first you don't succeed...

Everything that would not belong anywhere else.

DXing 22 Oct 21, 10:54Post
Governor of Ohio Mike Dewine unveiled the States new license plate yesterday...and almost immediately had to order all the plates that had been produced destroyed. Take a close look at the symbolic original plate unveiled by the Governor at the press conference....the Wright flyer has the towed banner attached to the FRONT of the airplane. Subsequently the redesign got a much smaller debut with the aircraft reversed so the banner is correctly attached to the rear of the aircraft. Just a little bit of research......

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2021/10/wrighting-a-wrong-ohio-fixes-error-in-new-state-license-plate-after-wrong-way-wright-flyer-turbulence.html
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
captoveur 22 Oct 21, 14:10Post
As someone who had an Ohio plate for many years.. Those new designs are awful.
I like my coffee how I like my women: Black, bitter, and preferably fair trade.
bhmbaglock 25 Oct 21, 13:45Post
Love the response the NCDOT had on twitter to this:

“Y’all leave Ohio alone. They wouldn’t know. They weren’t there. #FirstInFlight”
DXing 25 Oct 21, 14:29Post
In the end 30,000 plates had to be "recycled". {laugh} {laugh} {laugh}
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?