You are at netAirspace : Forum : Spotting and Photography Forums : Aviation Photography

LAX Spotters wanted

Discuss with fellow aviation photographers, and share your latest shots here.

tangoscar 22 May 19, 21:13Post
(hoping it's OK to share this and not sure if this is the adequate place either, please delete/move if not)

We (spotterguide.net) have received the below request via our website, in case any LAX based spotters are interested in becoming famous ;) 8) :

Hello!

My name is Marco and I'm the producer for a series called Birds of North America. The series focuses mainly on birdwatching but we're doing an episode with Plane Spotters to discuss the differences and similarities between the two. We're filming around LAX on May 30th and would love to include any local spotters you may know.

Some basic info: the series is being produced by Topic.com and directed by Rob Meyer. Rob's known for his feature film A Birder's Guide to Everything with Sir Ben Kingsley and the Raw Craft series with Anthony Bourdain. The show follows our host, Jason Ward, birding around the country with other fellow birders. You can watch some episodes and get more information at https://www.topic.com/birds-of-north-america. We've also had a few exciting write-ups in The New York Times, The New Yorker, and The Verge!

If you know anyone in the LA area who might be interested we'd love to speak with them. You can reach me directly at (323) 979-7195.

Thanks so much!

Marco
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 23 May 19, 12:29Post
Approved and encouraged. Sounds like an interesting project! {thumbsup}
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.