You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Civil Aviation

Northern Pacific Airlines Is Gonna Be . . .

All about Airlines and Airliners.

ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Sep 23, 00:44Post
. . . New Pacific Airlines

Wait for it. Wait for it.

Seems BNSF still owns all the rights the privileges to "Northern Pacific", even though no one has used the name since the merger in 1977 with The Chicago, Burlington and Quincy (colloquially known as "The Burlington Route). ***

Seems someone got upset about the airline using an already trademarked moniker so there will be a change.

New Pacific Airlines.

Info courtesy my brother,

Ridiculous, yup. But as I'm told cheaper to make new signs and business cards and change a few pages on a some web sites than to repaint some 757s. The Logo can stay. The name must change.

Ain't that some garbage! I have an opinon about where all this came from but will share it in Non-Av, not in a public page.

*** FYI, I'm not only an airplane geek I'm a train geek too . . . . so I know stuff about that. Grew up on trains. Thanks Dad.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
Queso (netAirspace ATC Tower Chief & Founding Member) 08 Sep 23, 12:17Post
ANCFlyer wrote:I have an opinon about where all this came from but will share it in Non-Av, not in a public page.

Guess what... It's visible on a public page (unfortunately):

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (98.34 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
Slider... <sniff, sniff>... you stink.
Mark 08 Sep 23, 14:01Post
Then there's this...

Commercial aircraft flown in: B712 B722 B732 B734 B737 B738 B741 B742 B744 B752 B753 B762 B772 A310 A318 A319 A320 A321 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83 A223 CR2 CR7 E175
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Sep 23, 15:09Post
Queso wrote:
ANCFlyer wrote:I have an opinon about where all this came from but will share it in Non-Av, not in a public page.

Guess what... It's visible on a public page (unfortunately):

Capture.JPG

Combustion Chamber is "members only" is it not.

I believed that to be the premise of the whole fuckin' thing.

I could actually not care less. I think the whole issue is bullshit.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
miamiair (netAirspace FAA) 08 Sep 23, 15:52Post
This is Civ Av. though.
And let's get one thing straight. There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight. — E. B. Jeppesen
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Sep 23, 19:15Post
miamiair wrote:This is Civ Av. though.

There was a second post in NON-Av, in the other part of this site that I posted. . . . .

I thought I knew not to post in in public. The info I posted is Public, I confirmed it with my Brother.

THe info regarding the likely cause I posted in the COmbustion Chamber. Unless something has changed then that is still Memebers Only.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 08 Sep 23, 19:16Post
miamiair wrote:This is Civ Av. though.

There was a second post in NON-Av, in the other part of this site that I posted. . . . .

I thought I knew not to post in in public. The info I posted is Public, I confirmed it with my Brother.

THe info regarding the likely cause I posted in the COmbustion Chamber. Unless something has changed then that is still Members Only.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 10 Sep 23, 11:18Post