You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Civil Aviation

Mike Tyson takes out passenger.

All about Airlines and Airliners.

DXing 21 Apr 22, 18:39Post
Why in the world you would provoke Mike Tyson is beyond me but this guy decided to ride the tiger and paid the price.

A source close to Tyson claims the passenger was “extremely intoxicated” and “wouldn’t stop provoking” him, resulting in an onslaught of punches.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/21/mike-tyson-appears-to-punch-airplane-passenger-in-crazy-footage/

Where were the FA's???

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/mike-tyson-throws-punches-at-unruly-passenger-on-jetblue-flight-report
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
bhmbaglock 22 Apr 22, 13:40Post
DXing wrote:Why in the world you would provoke Mike Tyson is beyond me but this guy decided to ride the tiger and paid the price.

Drunk, stupid asshole. The interesting thing is how this shit will be sorted out with the "zero tolerance" policy for violence onboard.
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 22 Apr 22, 14:28Post
Good . . . I hope that idiot remembers this . . . both for the ass-whipping he took, and the fact he provoked a world champion boxer . . .

No sympathy.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
paul mcallister 22 Apr 22, 15:21Post
Those two video clips do not show what went on before Tyson re-acted.
There is at least one other clip which shows what actually went on before it came to blows.
The guy behind Tyson is being filmed and egged on by his friend in a seat opposite, the guy keeps tapping Tyson`s shoulder and laughing, when Tyson is not impressed.
Tyson does his best to ignore them, but the guy keeps on at this encouraged by his friend opposite, at one point the guy that was hit turns to his friend and says " Man he he is really pissed " His friend says " keep going, keep going man"

Shortly after this Tyson reacts and hits the idiot behind him, and then things are as in the other video.
It looks obvious to me, these two guys decided to do this on purpose and it was pre-planned, as some sort of internet prank, or even in the hope Tyson would strike one of them, so they could sue him.
The two guys are young in casual dress, and don`t look as if they would normally be in business class. Both are clearly drunk, and obnoxious idiots.

I am not a fan of boxing or Mike Tyson, but he has the same rights as the rest of us. We all have our tolerance level, and he was clearly provoked into reacting.
He should not have resorted to violence, but at the same time, he, ( nor anyone else ) should not have to put up with that sort of thing from other passengers.

I hope the two passengers involved are prosecuted, and banned from every US airline for life, and not Tyson, he was the victim here, he was minding his own business.
Those two moron`s knew exactly what they were up to, and it is they that should be punished.
Mark 22 Apr 22, 15:56Post
Tyson's still relevant? I stopped paying attention to him after his cartoon series finished running its course.

NSFW. Contains nasty language.

Commercial aircraft flown in: B712 B722 B732 B734 B737 B738 B741 B742 B744 B752 B753 B762 B772 A310 A318 A319 A320 A321 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83 A223 CR2 CR7 E175
ANCFlyer (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 22 Apr 22, 17:41Post
paul mcallister wrote:Those two video clips do not show what went on before Tyson re-acted.
There is at least one other clip which shows what actually went on before it came to blows.
The guy behind Tyson is being filmed and egged on by his friend in a seat opposite, the guy keeps tapping Tyson`s shoulder and laughing, when Tyson is not impressed.
Tyson does his best to ignore them, but the guy keeps on at this encouraged by his friend opposite, at one point the guy that was hit turns to his friend and says " Man he he is really pissed " His friend says " keep going, keep going man"

Shortly after this Tyson reacts and hits the idiot behind him, and then things are as in the other video.
It looks obvious to me, these two guys decided to do this on purpose and it was pre-planned, as some sort of internet prank, or even in the hope Tyson would strike one of them, so they could sue him.
The two guys are young in casual dress, and don`t look as if they would normally be in business class. Both are clearly drunk, and obnoxious idiots.

I am not a fan of boxing or Mike Tyson, but he has the same rights as the rest of us. We all have our tolerance level, and he was clearly provoked into reacting.
He should not have resorted to violence, but at the same time, he, ( nor anyone else ) should not have to put up with that sort of thing from other passengers.

I hope the two passengers involved are prosecuted, and banned from every US airline for life, and not Tyson, he was the victim here, he was minding his own business.
Those two moron`s knew exactly what they were up to, and it is they that should be punished.

I saw the "Main Stream Media" news clips this morning when my wife mentioned this 'Mike Tyson Beat Up someone on a plane" newsflash. I also saw the precursory videos of the asshole and his actions - which I showed her. That changed her tune. Tyson, in legal effect, after being assaulted (by a water bottle - and spare me the "it was just a water bottle BS, because well {drillsergeant} {drillsergeant} {drillsergeant} {drillsergeant} , you'd be wrong in the eyes of the law - reacted after the crap he dealt with from this pointy-headed little crapshow behind him and his bosom buddy pressing the fight.

For the record, had I been the cop first on the scene, I'd have arrested the shit bag throwing the bottle for assault and whatever other federal aviation disruption charge I could imagine on the spot. Would have told Mr. Tyson to relax and enjoy the remainder of his trip. And arrested the bosom buddy as an accessory.
EDIT: Before you people babble on further about Tyson, I don't give a hoot-in-hell about Tyson. I don't follow him, or boxing, never have, never will. Point being, he was - legally - assaulted, under the eyes of the law. He defended himself in the manner best suited to him. This shit-bag is still breathing. In some states - not on a PLANE - he could have shot him in the head, and Tyson walked away. Just sayin'.

EDIT: and the butthole is a repeat offender - no not Tyson - although the same could be said of him. The Water Bottle Boy . . . he has history as a repeat butthole:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ai ... 1513323977
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
captoveur 25 Apr 22, 21:50Post
Mike Tyson has always been the portrait of restraint and good judgement.

How did this genius think it was going to go? I know he thought he was going to end up getting paid, but ill be surprised.
I like my coffee how I like my women: Black, bitter, and preferably fair trade.